Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year

Hey stampers, Anni here!
Did you have all a merry Christmas? Did you enjoy the holidays with your family and friends! I sure did but I am happy to be back to my crafting table with a little time to spend there!






Today is december 31 - of course I had to made a Happy New Year card!




  • I created the background by ink blending and using the hearts stencil. Then I die cut a recatangle from that paper.
  • I stamped the fox with Memento ink, coloured it with Copics and fussy cut it. 
  • For the sentiment I heat embossed the happy in white on black cardstock and fussy cut it, too. 
  • The second part of the sentiment I embossed in white, too, but this time on turquoise cardstock and cut it into a narrow stripe.
  • Then I assembled the card.


  • You get a soft background when you add first a layer of ink blending and then using the stencil! I t makes the edges less harsh.
  • I love to use the Double Stiched rectangles white on white on my cards to create a subtle frame.


Next week will start a new challenge on the blog with a fabulous prize!



         

No comments:

Post a Comment